My ECX Torment build

Sdowens

Hi I'm Shaun Owens,
I've got a 1:10 2wd torment that I've built over the past 3yrs to a super late model dirt oval car. Over all mods some aluminium tid-bits front and rear as well as custom arms to give the left side more wight shift. Also went with a brushless set up and 2s lipo as well but for fun I run a 3s from one of my 6s 8ths . Love this truck and ecx for a great way to get started in on the hobby as this was my first truck and I still have it to go with the

Welcome to the site @Sdowens! Do you have any videos of that Torment running? Looks like fun.

Unfortunately I don't any more, my phone that had more pictures and video was stolen and I've not yet had a chance to run it here in Oklahoma. I got in to this hobby in Missouri and been stuck with it for going on 5yrs now

By the way I don't know if I'm entered in to the give away right or not? I was on fb and seen it, I liked the post, share, made this on the forum and then share the forum on my fb page..... So I don't know lol

OK I think I have it done right as of now.... Still not sure lol

OK I think I have it done right as of now.... Still not sure lol

Looks like you linked to facebook. Now you need to post a link of this thread into the contest thread. Then you should be good.

Cool deal! I also had a ECX boost I mod to wat I called "The Monster Stang"

Post up a thread! We always like seeing different builds.

Latest posts

Members online

Back