Need help with my son's brand new amp

JAMES-SDMF

New member here, I am having San issue with my son's truck. I purchased an extra venom 3000 battery for the truck at the time of purchase. However, we were running the stock battery and ran it today for about 15-20 minutes. The battery was wearing down and then just quit. I put the bigger better battery in and now I'm just getting a flashing red light on the esc. And there's no movement from anything. Please help

Is the new battery lipo? Did you charge the new battery before you used it? If its lipo is there a jumper on the esc to go from nimh to lipo?

Charged both batteries a couple times both batteries are nimh. This was the 3rd or 4th time we've run it with No previous problems. Off to the hobby shop this morning.

Well they are looking at it. The guy said that the support people were Off until Monday. After that they will fully Take care of what ever is needed. They did say that They haven't had any returns of trucks doing the same thing so I guess We will find out Monday

I have a Ruckus that did the same thing. I ended up re charging the batteries with a different charger and tried again and everything worked fine. The weird thing is that i have been using charger again and have had no problem

New member here, I am having San issue with my son's truck. I purchased an extra venom 3000 battery for the truck at the time of purchase. However, we were running the stock battery and ran it today for about 15-20 minutes. The battery was wearing down and then just quit. I put the bigger better battery in and now I'm just getting a flashing red light on the ESC. And there's no movement from anything. Please help
Is the battery 2s or 3s if it's a 3s is the esc compatible with 3s that will also do that

Latest posts

Members online

Back