New to Forum - Completed Barrage Kit Build

PWRSS

Hi All,

I recently joined the ECX forum and wanted to share a few pics of my Barrage Kit Build. After much Barrage research on-line and viewing of YouTube videos, I knew this was the rig for me! I purchased the kit directly from Horizon Hobby and it went together smooth! I haven't had it out on the trail just yet, but I'm really looking forward to driving this rig! As you can see, I added scale side-view mirrors and shackles front/back. I'm still looking for door handle decals and a gas cap decal for the body.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks, Eric

ECX_Barrage_1_4_Mar18.jpg

ECX_Barrage_2_4_Mar18.jpg

ECX_Barrage_3_4_Mar18.jpg

Thanks for the compliments everyone; much appreciated! I am really going to enjoy driving this rig!

Eric

Nice looking rig! I'm new to the forum here as well. I built my Barrage about a month ago and out of all the cars, trucks, planes, drones.....this thing just cracks me up. It's caveman simple, and pretty durable, as long as you don't throw a 3s 2200 for drone battery at it. It can definitely handle 3s, driven responsibly. I'm not very responsible though! The urge to do stoppies and wheelies in the family room has cost me a front and rear axle. Lol! I don't care though, I haven't had this much fun with an rc product in a very long time! Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome!

I really enjoyed building and detailing this rig; can't wait to get some serious drive time in the spring!

Eric

Hi All,

Just an update; I've added a few items since my initial post:

ProLine 1.9 BF Goodrich KO2 All Terrain Tires
Gmade 1.9 VR01 Beadlock Steelie Wheels
Door Handle and Gas Cap Decals
4x4 decals on sides of bed

IMG_1397.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I wanted to ask if those mirrors are 1:10 or 1:12 scale. I've almost bought a few accessories for mine made for Axial but the scale difference might look cartoonish

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back