Noob here. Can i turn a ruckus into a circuit

Ryno46

I was wondering if it was possible to turn a ruckus into a circuit and what parts are interchangeable and what parts I'd need besides the chassis.

Well you could, but it's a lot more then just the chassis. It's also the front and rear a arm mounts, shock towers, top chassis brace, bumpers, may be even more. Basically the whole center of the vehicle. A arms and drivetrain are the same, may be the front shock tower is the same. Would be cheaper to find a used circuit slider. Circuits and amps are like a low center gravity chassis, while the ruckus and torment are a high center gravity chassis.

Fair enough. So basically to make a different vehicle its just easier and probably cheaper to just find a roller? I picked this ruckus up cheap and thought maybe I could use the parts to make something else.

Yes, i got a sw4 and brushless motor in my ruckus it can keep up with the circuit buggies but it wont turn with em for $#¡+ its really funny to put it on the track with the buggies cause the laugh till you beat em through the straights

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back