Play in the front wheels

Walter

Hello, how much play for the front wheels on a crawler truck ? caster and camber plus Toe in

Play? Your saying with wheel movement? I snug the wheel nuts down.
I also do not run camber, toe in or out. Your not racing, your not carving corners, your crawling/trail running.
So handling will be good with zero on everything.

Thank you for responding to my question! After wrecking my brand new Everest GEN two ( it rolled down the hill in the forest about 300 feet flipped like 25 times )my and replacing the front axle housing. ( The axle housing broke where the shock attaches to it )I noticed extra play up and down forwards and backwards looseness in other words on the front wheels that have a CV joints just was wondering how it typed that should really be or a little bit of play is normal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 4
IAlso head of the temper GEN two rock crawler, I really like it but I find the Everest Jen seven to be more challenging since the temperature climbs stuff like an insect!

ecx temper g2 I apologize for the typos, I do not type so I dictate and that’s more risky. I am going to watch your threadsI was eventually I will add to the temper.

Attachments

• EEF2E9AE-25CD-4CB4-9A2A-F0A0437378CF.jpeg
    EEF2E9AE-25CD-4CB4-9A2A-F0A0437378CF.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 5217B1FB-8A3B-42D2-902E-1713615C37DC.jpeg
    5217B1FB-8A3B-42D2-902E-1713615C37DC.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 4
yes thank you, it’s all tricked out with accessories couple of fuel cans on the side water container on the back farmers Jack couple shovels .I know it’s something that you would not see on a competition Rockcrawler but I’m not in competition I’m just out for a joyride so I need that kind of stuff case I get stuck. Ha ha. I just finished adding anotherAccessory to my Everest GEN seven. Now I’ll be able to safely off the road at night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 3
well, that did not go so well. Plug in the lights and they worked , now all of the sudden I have no steering. The throttle works forward and reverse but no steering I wonder if I need to bind The transmitter controller to the truck,receiver this is on the Everest GEN seven pro .

.......... no steering I wonder if I need to bind The transmitter controller to the truck,receiver this is on the Everest GEN seven pro .

Binding is only where the radio and paired with the receiver. You have movement, so the electronics needed are "binded". You have other issues.
If your doing something with lights, and was working with wires, and had battery plugged in or power to vehicle. Cross any wires, you might of shorted out receiver ports. Or fried the steering servo.

I would try plugging servo into another RC receiver to verify.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back