Revenge bumper

09KneeDragger

so I saw a design for a front bumper on a website a while ago and decided to make my own out of a floor pan I had for my mustang. If any one wants measurements or a step by step let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 21
In all my years being in the RC hobby I think this might be the first time I've seen someone make a front bumper out of a mustang or any 1:1 size car floor plan. Certainly creative! I'd be curious as well if the T-Bone Racing Type-E front bumper would also fit the Type-N Revenge.

Please do post more info, who knows maybe someone would want to replicate with the same or even different material.

By the way, welcome to ECX Forum!

It took a good hit from a tree and just bent it back in to shape.. When I get off work ill post dimensions and how I got the idea for the template.. I was going to use 1/8 thick sheet metal but the floor pan already had a bend I needed..

I wanna say that the type e and type n chassis are the same.. I just used the 4 longer screws that mount to the front diff housing to mount the bumper..

This is pure awesome! I wanted to weld some tubing to make a 1/8 scale brush gaurd... but I might look deeper into doing a sheet metal bumber after getting inspiration from your's!

Latest posts

Members online

Back