Reviving an old love.

Jeb

We’ve been racing for a while now, but my son has a buddy over and we’re heading to the track in the morning. Putting an Amp buggy back together so everyone has a rig to run. Should go good when I’m done. Been a little busy lately. 5F4360E8-6DFB-4CCB-BA5E-9EB46BA8A1C0.jpeg70C76A35-C52E-4639-8EC9-0F8F68156553.jpeg

Yes, those are calibers. I still run it for fun. I raced them in the stadium truck class, but haven’t had enough entries to keep the class going lately. I run an old pro2 in 2wd short course and a Tekno 410.3 in 4x4 short course. Still love my amp because it’s what got me back into the hobby.

Yes, those are calibers. I still run it for fun. I raced them in the stadium truck class, but haven’t had enough entries to keep the class going lately. I run an old pro2 in 2wd short course and a Tekno 410.3 in 4x4 short course. Still love my amp because it’s what got me back into the hobby.
What wheels?

What wheels?

I'm also curious on what 2.2" stadium truck wheels fit. I'm thinking 2.2" Rustler RPM revolvers are the best choice (Rustler front offset). I tried Team Associated T5M/T6.1 wheels and they don't have enough offset, so need a pretty wide wheel.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back