Ruckus 2wd driveshafts???? HELP!

Mine is posted in the market place I would trade for a nice savox or something
I think I'm going to have to pass on this one. It's a really good price but I got mine off of ebay for $75 for two trucks a 2wd ruckus brushless (obviously) and a 1/18 scale 4wd ruckus aswell. So thanks for offering and I hope this wasn't like a try and make you feel bad or something. I'm really new to these forums.

What I'm saying is I cant buy it right now. I already have enough rc cars right now that I'm trying to fix and its getting really expensive for a kid. My chores dont really pay enough to have alot of rc cars. Me and my dad already have at least 8. So thank you for trying to help.??

I shredded my torment axles the other day on the 15t brushed 2s 2nd , and traxxas slash rwd ones are nearly direct fit , and slightly beefier and under 10 cad , try them , I'm just going to keep running them cause nobody wants to ship ecx parts in Canada it always says " in store only" and I'm in BC and majority of the parts are in Ontario

I shredded my torment axles the other day on the 15t brushed 2s 2nd , and traxxas slash rwd ones are nearly direct fit , and slightly beefier and under 10 cad , try them , I'm just going to keep running them cause nobody wants to ship ecx parts in Canada it always says " in store only" and I'm in BC and majority of the parts are in Ontario

Go with the rear ones from the Traxxas Slash 4x4's the TRA6852X they are beefier than the ones from the Slash 2wd's.

Go with the rear ones from the Traxxas Slash 4x4's the TRA6852X they are beefier than the ones from the Slash 2wd's.
Actually I might be mistaken I may actually have got those instead , easy fit tho I'm happy I can get easily accessible cheep shafts

I used to break the Traxxas ones left and right. HW 3300kv, 58t/14t 32p Associated spur gear and slipper pads. 3s lipo

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back