Ruckus steering problems after upgrade

jamkx

Hello, has anyone had issues with the steering on a Ruckus/Torment not staying centered? I upgraded to the Hot Racing servo saver, a 20kg metal geared servo and RCAWD steering and caster blocks. All other steering and suspension components are stock. The truck has difficulty tracking straight. I continually adjust the steering trim, but it keeps getting off. I will get it almost centered and it drives pretty straight, but after a few minutes it veers very far left or right as if I am turning the wheel. I readjust trim it works for a few minutes and then off again. It seems to not be returning to center correctly. There is no binding in the steering. Any ideas?

Hello, has anyone had issues with the steering on a Ruckus/Torment not staying centered? I upgraded to the Hot Racing servo saver, a 20kg metal geared servo and RCAWD steering and caster blocks. All other steering and suspension components are stock. The truck has difficulty tracking straight. I continually adjust the steering trim, but it keeps getting off. I will get it almost centered and it drives pretty straight, but after a few minutes it veers very far left or right as if I am turning the wheel. I readjust trim it works for a few minutes and then off again. It seems to not be returning to center correctly. There is no binding in the steering. Any ideas?
This happened to me after doing the same swap, I had the screws a little too tight. Backed the screws off a little & it's good to go now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back