Temper gen 2 brushless

kylesavage

I recently upgraded my temper gen 2 with a mamba micro x (non crawler edition) esc and 4100kv motor combo. I was wondering if the stock gearing is good, or if there's anything others would recommend. Also, I've been seeing a lot of people using the noisy cricket 4500 kv motor and was curious how it compared to the aforementioned mamba. does the noisy cricket fit will with minor to no modifications? what kind of gearing would you recommend for that motor? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am relatively new to the hobby. Thank you.

Hi....the more I own this the more I like it, had it in bits a few days ago for fundamental updates, so I fitted Aluminum diff spools as the stock ones are plastic focuses and known to balance, back hub was straightforward however front implied I needed to eliminate all the controlling and servo in addition to servo mount, yet totally done, likewise fitted Aluminum pivot closes on back hub, sufficiently modest and must be better.

Did the pinion network while I was chipping away at it, so very little else to do with it other than run it, im into this apparatus for the since a long time ago run, it will get any parts it ever needs, not that I anticipate that much should turn out badly on it. Need to say its creeping capacity is staggering, need to get up to the monstrous quarry and give it a legitimate run.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back