Torment 1/18th no reverse Update SRX210 ESC

awolfsd

I've got a 1/18th Torment, 4wd. Just cleaned it all up, put new tires on and refilled the shocks. Got it all put together and... no reverse. I cannot figure out how to re bind the esc...if that's the issue. Can't seem to find any sort of reset button. Would really appreciate any advice you guys have. It hasn't been overheating, the radio seems fine too and I tried reversing all the toggles. Thanks in advance for any help.

Update: the ESC is a Spektrum SRX210, I can't seem to find any information on binding it. I reached out to Spektrum to ask for some info but would appreciate anyone's thoughts from here.

Solved. Horizon ended up sending me a new ESC with binding instructions. So here they are if anyone needs them for future issues.

1. Power OFF the ESC/Receiver and transmitter. 2. Connect a fully charged battery to the ESC/Receiver. 3. Power on the ESC/Receiver. It will beep once and the LED will flash rapidly, indicating it is in bind mode. 4. To put the STX2 transmitter into bind mode, hold the steering wheel fully to the right while powering on the transmitter. Release the steering wheel after 2 seconds. 5. The LED on the ESC/Receiver will go solid and the ESC/Receiver will make a rising tone, indicating the bind is successful. You must rebind when binding the receiver to a different transmitter

-Andrew

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_215502.jpg
    IMG_20200804_215502.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20200804_215515.jpg
    IMG_20200804_215515.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back