Torment upgrade

Torment basher

Been finishing up my torment.got a castle sidewinder 3 4600kv with a 3s lipo. 2.8 sand paws and body extentions.its fast.20161126_165433.jpg

I have the same motor/esc combo in my torment. I put in metal driveshafts and diff gears. I keep stripping the spur gear when I use 3s. Oh well. At least they're cheap

Be careful with those big honkin tires on there on 3s those castle escs can get pretty toasty or melt if you have a really big pinion. But man that things a beast have fun!

I have the same motor/ESC combo in my torment. I put in metal driveshafts and diff gears. I keep stripping the spur gear when I use 3s. Oh well. At least they're cheap
Put in a metal spur and mess it with a piece of paper between the spur and pinion, then back out the paper
by turning the rear wheel. I have a metal spur in my two ECX trucks (AMP & Torment) and love it. I don't baby my trucks, 70 plus on the Torment and have not had anymore spur gear problems.

I have the same motor/esc combo in my torment. I put in metal driveshafts and diff gears. I keep stripping the spur gear when I use 3s. Oh well. At least they're cheap

Slipper clutch tight? 1 to 1 1/2 turns out. It might be slipping due to the power to the wheels and spur is over heating.

Latest posts

Members online

Back