Transmitter and receiver.

Tracyd85

To be able to run two cars. What do I need to put in one of them or both cars.

Do you already have a transmitter? I saw in your other thread you are looking to upgrade an old AM radio. In that case I would advise you to get the GT3C. It costs under $50 on ebay, comes with all the programming options you want, a rechargeable battery with a usb lead, and has 10 model memory. All you need then is another $4 receiver, then you can bind both receivers to the transmitter and be on your way!

If you have a cheaper transmitter without multiple model support, you will need to buy an extra receiver and rebind it each time you swap models. Not a lot of work in itself, but things like trim and end point adjustment will have to be redone as well. So I'd definitely go for the multiple model option.

The torment came with a sr310 dsmr 3 channel sport receiver. When the transmitter is bound to it does that mean I can run with other ppl and there cars and not worry about interference.

Sorry about the hijacking the thread, but I have a similar question.

I have a 1/24 scale HBX Devastator and the remote that came with it has 4 modes on it change the type of steering, front wheel only, rear wheel only, 4 wheel steering and crabing (I can't think of the correct name).

Are there any remotes out there that come with that feature but allows me to change models, rather than having too many remotes.

I do have a spectrum DX6i remote and maybe I can use that, but I think the idea of a pistol grip for crawling is better than using sticks.

Cheers

I don't know if there is a remote out there that will let you switch with a button between those modes, but you could get a generic three channel remote with model memory and program the same model onto four different templates with the settings the button used to let you change between. I don't know which remote would fit the bill.

regme
The Spectrum DX4S and DX4R Pro can do this, and the Futaba 3PMX, 4PLS, and 4PX. You would need to do some research, but I would assume a hacked Flysky GT3B or GT3C would do this. overkillrc.com makes the hack kit.

Sorry about the hijacking the thread, but I have a similar question.

I have a 1/24 scale HBX Devastator and the remote that came with it has 4 modes on it change the type of steering, front wheel only, rear wheel only, 4 wheel steering and crabing (I can't think of the correct name).

Are there any remotes out there that come with that feature but allows me to change models, rather than having too many remotes.

I do have a spectrum DX6i remote and maybe I can use that, but I think the idea of a pistol grip for crawling is better than using sticks.

Cheers

The Basher Rocksta from Hobbyking comes with a remote that switches steering modes. You can get it here and it comes with an esc. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/transmitter-and-two-in-one-waterproof-receiver-and-esc-1set.html

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back