What body shell have you got?

Its funny you mention it, I JUST finished putting a new body on my amp. This is a Traxxas Rustler Prographix body that I then painted with tamiya neon yellow. Theres also an entire can of Blaze Yellow Plasti-dip on the inside, because I found it on sale

1592541727976.png

That does look sweet. I just got a cheapo ruslter body prepainted with the holes already in it, was wondering what to do about the 2 extra front holes, now i see yours with body clip holders, i know what to do. Good idea

Haha I actually ended up putting new holes in for the clip holders cause they were too big for my retainers maybe bigger ones would fit, i dunno? Also, the amp stock body posts suck with this body, I ended up picking up a pack of posts for the ruckus for the front. they're ALMOST to the stock holes, but not quite. I ended up putting new ones in. Also theres a file on thingiverse ( https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4086128 ) that looks like it would work, but i'm wary of the strength of PLA in a good hard bash. the upright pins specifically. I might try it later on down the road as a test, since the holes are already there for me.

TL;DR: before you put holes in it, either print the adapter or get the ruckus mount and just use those.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back