What did you buy today?

I've gotten quite a few parts over the last few weeks, but today may be the fun-est one yet. I ordered a 4068 2650kV motor for my Wraith. There shouldn't be a single 'errr' of a cog from that big ol' can. If it won't fit I have a Bomber that it'll fit in. Either way, it's tons of torque.
that's awesome. I installed the SkyRC toro brushless system in my amp. 2650kv motor. So much torque!! It's a wheelie rider now. Hope she fits for you.

Savox servo, axial servo horn, ecx aluminum 4wd servo saver, traxxas turnbuckles, hot racing metal mod 1 spur, slipper pads, ecx plastic spur, and a pit stand

Should of went for more cow bell.

Found a decent deal on an RC4WD R3 front mount transmission for my budget project scale crawler. I've been nickel and diming this thing for nearly a year and this should get it mobile finally. I had plans of making a front mount but those have never materialized.

Good thing is that if I don't like the body or it's just too top heavy I can swap on a 'Yoder body and it'll fit. I've got some jerry cans and a few other homemade 'scale' items for it, too.

IMG_6634.JPG

And the record for most items not relative to RCs in a purchase thread goes to..... @WoodiE!

:D
Ha ha. The wife is pretty good with me getting RC stuff but is far easier to convience when I buy tools or goodies that she likes too such as new 1:1 truck stuff. :p

To be fair I did say this in the beginning
Doesn't even have to be RC related.

:D

Ordered a solid rear diff spool for my boring Axial Yeti Jr. to liven it up. GPM seems to be the only company supporting these doomed RCs.

Members online

Back