What is cross compatible?

GeekWere

Heya, new Roost owner here.
Just got it this week and been having some fun, but curious to see what is compatible with other models.

I hear the drivetrain is soft, so I'm a bit worried about that. Maybe eventually give it metal gears, I'm not sure yet. Parts availability and cost is a concern.

Any confirmed info on what's compatible from other models? I've found a list of stuff for the Ruckus but, as I'm new to the ESX stuff, I'm not sure how far that carries over to the Roost.

I really love the body style of the Roost, I just hope it has enough sibling parts to keep it running.

Thanks y'all.

-GW

Just FYI with any model I look at manufacturer part numbers for comparison purposes. If one part shares the same manufacturer part number for the same part it should fit. In this case parts from the 1/18 Ruckus and Torment.

Just FYI with any model I look at manufacturer part numbers for comparison purposes. If one part shares the same manufacturer part number for the same part it should fit. In this case parts from the 1/18 Ruckus and Torment.

That's great to hear. Thank you. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back