Wheelie bar? And other questions

P0SEID0N2025

I found a wheelie bar for my ECX AMP by TBone Racing and I'm wondering if i would get more use out of the wheelie bar or an fpv setup for my mini RC28 by team associated. What do you guys think? I could also use the fpv for my crawler... What do you guys think? Fpv or wheelie bar?

If its brushless go for the wheelie bar. Otherwise you'll end up ripping the rear of the body off. It also will protect the motor, even prevent stripping the spur gear when the motor shifts from being hit in a crash. That being said, fpv does sound fun in a crawler...

If its brushless go for the wheelie bar. Otherwise you'll end up ripping the rear of the body off. It also will protect the motor, even prevent stripping the spur gear when the motor shifts from being hit in a crash. That being said, fpv does sound fun in a crawler...
Yeah I'm starting to lean to getting the wheelie bar but due to it being for the ecx torment, the wheelie bar may sit a bit higher because the lack of skid plates on the ecx amp. I think it will be ok though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back