Wheelies!!!!

Dodgers304

have the torment 2wd 1/10 running a sidewinder esc and 3800kv motor on 3s lipo stock 87t spur and 23t pinion gear .its little quickly need some ideas for keeping front end down was wondering if there is a wheelie bar kit or something else without effecting the performance

The stock torment body catches a lot of air. And i would expect a 3800kv Motor with a 23t and 3s would get real hot and still cook on 2s. are you just doing speed runs?

No bashing also but still front end comes up while on straight aways and turns the kids want me to run it down the street and see how fast it will go but just past half throttle it ssd's starts to get air would like to get a speed run out of it

You would be best off creating your own wheelie bar like the people who drag race traxxas slashes etc.

OP, T-Bone Racing make a great front and rear bumper and a wheelie bar for the rear bumper. I drilled large and small holes all over by body shell trying to keep it from parachuting. It helped but it still flips a lot. It's a learning curve to apply just enough power to go fast and not wheelie/flip. (y)

OP, T-Bone Racing make a great front and rear bumper and a wheelie bar for the rear bumper. I drilled large and small holes all over by body shell trying to keep it from parachuting. It helped but it still flips a lot. It's a learning curve to apply just enough power to go fast and not wheelie/flip. (y)
Any chance you know what I would need to use the T-bone wheelie bar on the ECX amp desert buggy? I thought I saw on here someone posted exactly what was needed but can't seem to find the post.

Any chance you know what I would need to use the T-bone wheelie bar on the ECX amp desert buggy? I thought I saw on here someone posted exactly what was needed but can't seem to find the post.
I believe I need the motor cover for the Ruckus but not 100% sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Back