Which tires?

Bigpoppa99

Which tires are a good upgrade for this truck? I see some people use the duratrax six pack, but can somebody link me to the correct tires? Or any other suggestions? Also which rims should I get?

I don't race, just bash and looking for a tire that hooks up good on loose/dry dirt track

Which tires are a good upgrade for this truck? I see some people use the duratrax six pack, but can somebody link me to the correct tires? Or any other suggestions? Also which rims should I get?

I don't race, just bash and looking for a tire that hooks up good on loose/dry dirt track

Proline trenches all the way!! I just put a set of premounted on my amp db they hook up great on loose/dusty ground.

On my amp buggy I run pro-line trenchers with beadlocks on the rear, and duratrax six pack's or lockup's in the front. This is a good combo for loose/loamy tracks. My buddy runs pro-line badlands they are a nice tire also. For hard pack high grip tracks I run pro-line holeshots.

Attachments

• IMG_6538.JPG
    IMG_6538.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 63
Would it be fine to run Trenchers on the back and front?

Also, is there two different Proline SC Trenchers like two different sizes? I think I found one labeled "X" or something like that. Or is the ones K0N377R linked the correct ones I need?

I'm still using stock fronts only because I love the tread very close to the trencher. They seem to hook up pretty well the only down fall is they have no foam inserts. But with the way I got this beast running I'm running right beside my buddies 4x4 slash on my track.

On another subject the last time I was running it I was having some weird issues. When I steer left it steers but I also get forward throttle. And when I turn right I get reverse throttle. any thoughts??

Would it be fine to run Trenchers on the back and front?

Also, is there two different Proline SC Trenchers like two different sizes? I think I found one labeled "X" or something like that. Or is the ones K0N377R linked the correct ones I need?

I think Trencher X are the huge 3.8 tires, they would turn your amp into a ruckus lol

Gotcha. Great clear up. Now which would u suggest? Or is one just as good as the other?

I don't have experience with either tire. By looking at the pictures though, it looks like the trencher X is better suited to the Amp. The trencher looks more like a crawler's tire.

I have the trenchers on my slash, definitely not crawler tires they are too hard. They are great tires, traction on anything dirt, mud, concrete. I run them on 4s and they balloon only a little for a pre-mounted tire. I'll take a pic comparing my son's amp tire for you. (I put the trencher on the amp)

kgI0Gsa.jpg

9K3TsQL.jpg

I have never driven them on the amp but they dig ruts and throw dirt. I was happy with how well they drove on loose dirt trails.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back