Will these axles fit 2wd ruckus?

deezdrama

Found these on ebay. They are for the slash....Will they fit the 2wd ruckus if i grid flats on the output shafts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-19-10-27-32(1).png
    Screenshot_2019-08-19-10-27-32(1).png
    667.6 KB · Views: 12
Yes they will. I have those on my 4wd Stampede and after 10 months of use, the only problem I have had was one of the set screws backing out and I almost lost a pin.

I got them installed but the ecx axles have a smaller diameter shoulder right between the hex pin hole and the threads. (See pic)
Screenshot_2019-08-29-19-37-52.png
So i had a new $20 set of ecx alum hexes and had to drill the back ones out to 5mm to clear the thicker shaft section. Even then...part of the larger diameter axle shaft stuck out with wheel on so had to drill rear wheel holes to 5mm to clear the shaft....even then had to use a spacer with 5mm hole to be able to tighten the wheel down.

Ecx uses really thin rear hexes.... Would a slash hex fill the gap and allow me to not have to drill and spacer future wheels?

Nevermind. Ecx wheels have a 4mm hole and traxxas uses 5mm. I just needed the slash hexes for the larger rear axle shaft. Front spindles are going to be a little small for prolines or traxxas wheels but the hex should center it somewhat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back