Winter setup

RoyRoy

Winter’s here in MN. -no snow yet, but it will come- It’s inevitable.

What’s everybody’s “winter set-for their RC?” Most ECX’s are 2wd, so I’m curious & looking for ideas . Thanks!

I have a feeling that many, like myself, just drive it as is. Obviously some snow is worse to drive in than others. So you have to pick the right times to drive.

Some people though slap on some skis up front and paddle tires on back. T-Bone racing has skis, Proline has paddle tires.

I have a feeling that many, like myself, just drive it as is. Obviously some snow is worse to drive in than others. So you have to pick the right times to drive.

Some people though slap on some skis up front and paddle tires on back. T-Bone racing has skis, Proline has paddle tires.
Thanks for the tip! I wasn’t sure where to start looking for paddle tires (and maybe skis)-

fyi Tbone is out of skis and they are $40ish
if someone has a 3d printer they can make some for about $1 and sell them for $10-15
was just trying to not buy a 3d printer.....

Guess whos getting a 3d printer for xmas?

There’s pictures on the inter web of a amp db done by dubro (they do rc plane stuff) they fitted it with their brand plane ski, looks cool. Ive had success with proline sling shots in a few inches of snow on my amp db

Latest posts

Members online

Back