Amp buggy slipper clutch shim?

Mxkid261

I had my transmission out/apart of my amp buggy and I had a small shim laying around after I put it all back together. I can't seem to find a parts diagram for this thing, does anyone know if there is a shim behind the slipper clutch assembly? If there is I think it would be in between the slipper clutch/top shaft's bearing. Thanks

Yes that is the one I think I forgot to put in, but I just put it in there and the spur gear wouldnt sit totally flush. I will take it apart and try again, thanks. By the way where did you find that manual? Is the amp MT the same as the amp desert buggy?

Yes that is the one I think I forgot to put in, but I just put it in there and the spur gear wouldnt sit totally flush. I will take it apart and try again, thanks. By the way where did you find that manual? Is the amp MT the same as the amp desert buggy?

See my previous post at the bottom, I linked you to the location. I'm not sure where @i_r_beej got the exploded view/ parts list. I see that the kit version of the Amp has an exploded view on ECX's site, but I don't see one for the RTR.

I didn't know that there's an exploded view of the AMP on the ECX site. I may have to update the PDF I created.

Yep there is a exploded view for the AMP MT, I'm assuming that they are essentially the same parts as the AMP desert buggy?

I'm assuming that they are essentially the same parts as the AMP desert buggy?
The only difference between the AMP MT and DB are the bodies (truck has additional front mounting posts; buggy has rear wing) and the front wheels/tires (buggy has narrower front tires, same tread though).

There IS a shim/washer between the inner slipper plate (the metal disc, not the composite slipper pad) and the input shaft bearing. #37 in the diagram.

Latest posts

Members online

Back