Amp clicking when accelerating

Coldvod

I’ve picked up my ecx amp (mt) that I stopped using about 1 year and a half and it makes a clicking noise when accelerating ( I’ll post a video when I have time ). I’ve replaced the gears so they are not an issue and I’ve replaced the spur gear. Could the issue be the case being worn because the middle gear in the transmission can wiggle? I’m running my amp with a 2s lipo and a 35t motor.

clicking could be anything, a bit of sand or grit in the teeth of either the pinion or spur gear, drive shaft hitting or rubbing, bit of junk in the motor, bearings going out, slipper clutch to loose or tight

clicking could be anything, a bit of sand or grit in the teeth of either the pinion or spur gear, drive shaft hitting or rubbing, bit of junk in the motor, bearings going out, slipper clutch to loose or tight
its not my motor since its clean, my bearings are not going out and my slippers not loose or tight theres also not sand in my gears since i havent ran it for a while and i washed it its probably the driveahaft ill check those

I’m having the same issue i have a feeling its the diff because the drive shafts jiggle and the diff has some play disassembling now

Latest posts

Members online

Back