AMP Modified Resale Value ?

Music411

Hey,
So next month Losi is releasing their new SCT 4x4 Tenacity truck.
Definitly buying it.
I was thinking of selling my 2 Amp's.
They are upgraded as follows...
1- AMP DB
- Skyrc 4000kv brushless combo
- Savox 1286tg servo
- rpm servo saver
- tbone racing bumpers
- Spektrum dx2e radio/reciever
- aluminum ecx steeing spindles (no more lost shoulder screws.. yay !)
- metal ecx tranny gears
- Steel hot racing spur gear

2- AMP MT
- 3800kv castle sct motor/esc comBo
- upgraded spektrum servo
- rpm servo saver
- metal ecx tranny gears
- aluminum ecx steering spindles
- rpm front arms
- rpm rear arms
- rpm rear carryers
- hot racing aluminum driveshafts
- Steel spur gear
- converted to circuit body
- Spektrum dx2e radio/reciever

Not completely sure if I want to sell them, but in definitly going to get this Losi truck the day it's released. Just wondering what people would think a good selling price would be to start at...
I know im going to lose money on them as that's the nature of the hobby.. just curious to what other poeple think.
Thanks

@Music411 when looking to sell a used RC I like to check out Craigslist and eBay to find what others are asking for. You might not find one that's exactly like yours but at least you can get an idea what the asking prices are for whatever you're wanting to sell.

I'd put the Savox in the Castle equipped truck and sell only that one. It will be worth much more than the SkyRC one, you might as well keep it for giggles (or ham-fisted visitors) :)

Doom - I've actually got another Savox on the way, same as the buggy to put in the Circuit aswell.
But I've decided to keep them both and not buy the losi... or my girlfriend decided....
But I did order 2 Spektrum Srs4210 recievers with AVC so both cars will have AVC now.. should be interesting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back