Anybody ever use these axles on their truck ?

PhillyRcBoyz

Hey Rc family. I have the ecx torment and I just order some upgrades, and wanted to know if anybody ever tried these axles out before.. listed under traxxas slash axles on Ebay.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181111-214646_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20181111-214646_eBay.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 30
@FrannaM thanks for the update. My axles came in today, tomorrow I'm gonna install my metal driveshaft and try them all out together... I actually brought a pair for my son's slash truck too. I'll keep you posted

Attachments

• 20181112_152844.jpg
    20181112_152844.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20181112_141037.jpg
    20181112_141037.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 10
I've fitted these to my boys amp as he kept snapping the original ones seemed fine and worked well for the half hour we were out b4 he stripped his diff lol one thing I did notice was when I was fitting them the grub screw that is inside that holds the pin in was not fully tight and would have fallen out on the first outing if I hadn't of noticed it

I've fitted these to my boys amp as he kept snapping the original ones seemed fine and worked well for the half hour we were out b4 he stripped his diff lol one thing I did notice was when I was fitting them the grub screw that is inside that holds the pin in was not fully tight and would have fallen out on the first outing if I hadn't of noticed it
"Cool" I ran into that problem as well, with those lil pins. Now I use longer pins that goes all the way into the other side of that hole.

I did have that problem also with the small grub screw I'm on about the little pins that stop the 2 parts of the drive shaft coming apart what you have to do is take off the spring clip wheel end then the wheel spindle should come out and there is a grub screw in the shaft you need to tighten that I also put a bit of thread lock on it

Members online

No members online now.
Back