Better than a puppy

Vivendus

Well took the kids over to a local bike track with the AMP and Ruckus to let loose on the jumps... I think i solved the problem i was having with my steering servo arm, and we had a great time and the kids helped prove the durability of the trucks once again.
Sometime into blatting over a series of jumps I feel a small hand tug on my pants leg and a random little girl suddenly appeared and asked for a go.
I looked around and mum was standing nearby looking sheepish. Gave her a quick go which she seemed to enjoy even though she didn't really feel the need to use steering wheel. Then mum came over, apologised, thanked me, flirted a bit then took the little girl home.

Never thought that RCs could be used as a pickup tool...

Do you suppose they allow RC driving in lingerie stores? :D Yes, ma'am your child can drive my RC. Oh, you would like me to tell you if this will look good on you? Jackpot!

Do you suppose they allow RC driving in lingerie stores? :D Yes, ma'am your child can drive my RC. Oh, you would like me to tell you if this will look good on you? Jackpot!
I'll pay for your bail if you take your RC to Victoria's Secret and give this a go. :D

I'll pay for your bail if you take your RC to Victoria's Secret and give this a go. :D

Don't tempt me! I'm a happily married man! ;)

The bail would not be my issue in that instance!

Its the classic story...
Boy meets girl,
boy marries girl,
boy gets addicted to RC hobby,
girl jokes about marrying a big kid,
boy buys more parts and upgrades,
girl gets quietly pi$$ed off,
boy doesn't get laid cause well, yknow.. married, plus girl is pi$$ed off.

Doesn't she have any battery powered toys you can bring up?

Well took the kids over to a local bike track with the AMP and Ruckus to let loose on the jumps... I think i solved the problem i was having with my steering servo arm, and we had a great time and the kids helped prove the durability of the trucks once again.
Sometime into blatting over a series of jumps I feel a small hand tug on my pants leg and a random little girl suddenly appeared and asked for a go.
I looked around and mum was standing nearby looking sheepish. Gave her a quick go which she seemed to enjoy even though she didn't really feel the need to use steering wheel. Then mum came over, apologised, thanked me, flirted a bit then took the little girl home.

Never thought that RCs could be used as a pickup tool...

Pics of mum or it never happened.. LOL j/k

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back