Compatible non ECX brand bodies compatible with AMP

BriaN

I would like a body but not from ECX!

I use Proline bodies for the most part. But best thing to do is get the dimensions of the truck and/or current body and see what matches its measurements.

I use Proline bodies for the most part. But best thing to do is get the dimensions of the truck and/or current body and see what matches its measurements.
OK thanks. im new here :) its so cool and everyone is nice!

Do you think the axial scx10 II Cherokee body will fit on the amp?
Because if they do they look real good and you can get both painted and non painted

Do you think the axial scx10 II Cherokee body will fit on the amp?
Because if they do they look real good and you can get both painted and non painted
I wish someone could tell me he answer! I'm new here, u too?

So you might have to change the rear body mount, I have the body and a Amp, so let me know if you need any dimensions

Dont going from a stock body to a hard body add weight and possibly slow it down ?
Probably yes, but I dont think it would be noticable with such a slight change. If you use a metal body, the motor probably might burn out

Do you guys know if any of the Ford Raptor Bodies fit on the amp? I was looking at the 2017 Ford Raptor body for the ProMT! It looks pretty similar in dimensions, but I’m wondering if anyone knows

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back