Compatible parts list?

Smokestack

Hey, all. So, I know that the AMP's share parts with the Circuit Stadium Truck (everything except the rear shock tower, as far as I can tell), but I've also read here and there about crossover from the Boost and at least one other, though the name escapes me.

Does anyone know all the interchangeable parts across the ECX platforms and with other manufacturers (I know some people have used Traxxas drive shafts, for example)? Should we put a list together? A master list would be nice for people looking for upgrades and such. Any interest in something like this?

[B said:
Traxxas 5576R Anaconda Tires and All-Star Wheels[/B]
[B said:
41paum-rkml-jpg.684

So I picked up a set of these today and... So far so good. *Side note* you need two set of rears for the AMP hubs front and rear.

Does anyone know all the interchangeable parts across the ECX platforms and with other manufacturers (I know some people have used Traxxas drive shafts, for example)? Should we put a list together? A master list would be nice for people looking for upgrades and such. Any interest in something like this?

First, all 2WD ECX vehicles share 90% of their parts. Maybe 95%. Torment, Ruckus, Circuit, Boost, and the AMPs. You'll see many parts on Horizon being listed as "ECX 2WD all."

As for the brand cross-over list? That would be awesome, but from personal experience I can tell you that would be a tremendous undertaking that would require a Kickstarter campaign to fund a salary so you can quit your day job and devote 8-10 hours a day for a year to complete.

Add in ALLLLLL the other parts that aren't a "bolt-on" fit but DO work with a little modification or parts from ANOTHER car/brand and you've got a mess. Plus, some parts from another brand seem like they should work (on paper) but once you drop the cash on them you discover that the manufacturer was only approximating dimensions and nothing really works like you hoped.

That's what these sorts of forums are about. Got a steering issue? Search and see if someone has had a similar issue and what they've done with it. Shocks? Wheels/tires?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back