Discontinued ESC

Before attaching servo horn, make sure servo is centered.
Accomplish this by turning radio on, then car. Attach servo while on.
Note: make sure trims are zeroed out.

You might have to adjust turnbuckles, if you have adjustable. Otherwise adjust the little link that attaches to your servo horn/steering linkage.

Before attaching servo horn, make sure servo is centered.
Accomplish this by turning radio on, then car. Attach servo while on.
Note: make sure trims are zeroed out.

You might have to adjust turnbuckles, if you have adjustable. Otherwise adjust the little link that attaches to your servo horn/steering linkage.
I did what you said, there still seems to be some pull to the right side. It seems that the horn is never quite 90 degrees with the servo. It is towards the passenger side. When I move it one tooth over, it looks to be towards the drivers side. I am using a horn that came with the servo. It looked to be a better fit than the one that was on it. I’ve been trying to make the angles and depths as straight as I can.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 3
Let's start from square one.

What radio do you have?
If Spektrum DX2E, you can center all trims (steering, front and brake). Look it up on you tube.

Then turn radio on, see if horn is more centered.....if not, you will have to adjust the center turn buckle attached to servo horn to fine tune your steering. Then final adjustment can be adjusted with radio trims.

I hope this works.

Have you checked to see if steering linkage moves smoothly without servo attached?

Let's start from square one.

What radio do you have?
If Spektrum DX2E, you can center all trims (steering, front and brake). Look it up on you tube.

Then turn radio on, see if horn is more centered.....if not, you will have to adjust the center turn buckle attached to servo horn to fine tune your steering. Then final adjustment can be adjusted with radio trims.

I hope this works.

Have you checked to see if steering linkage moves smoothly without servo attached?
The radio I have is the Flysky GT5. I did centre all trims (they were centred as default).
I did check that everything moved freely without the servo attached. Everything was good.
Before I did the eliminator upgrade, it drove straight with all trims centred. The only other thing I did was change the horn. I will continue to work with the turnbuckle attached to the servo horn.
Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back