Do I need to buy a balance board?

Vetteboy55

Hi guys new to this hobby . Bought as hi Tech charger yesterday mini something or other. And a electron 5200 lipo battery...My question is do I need to buy a balance board or not still trying to figure this charger out and what I need to charge at...Thanks for any help. I guess its called a Hi Tec mini

Yes a balance board is certainly needed. It doesn't have to be used every time but you should most certainly use it from time to time. I typically use mine every time or maybe every other time. Will keep you and your LiPo battery safe.

If you are talking about this then yes you should get one. Weird that a charger doesn't come with one.
GOOLRC-2S-6S-font-b-Balance-b-font-Charger-Expansion-JST-HX-Adapter-font-b-Board.jpg

If you are talking about this, then no you do not need one. Unless you are planning to charge two batteries at the same time, provided your charger can handle it.
1pcs-font-b-PL8-b-font-PL6-308-3010-4010-cellpro-font-b-charger-b-font.jpg

if you got the charger that has white slot with 1 thr 4 or 1 thru 6 then that is your LiPo balancer one of my chargers has it this one will do up to 4s.

20170723_024311.jpg

Nope. I have the Hitec X1 Mini. Buy a 2s balance lead "extension" and plug it into the right side of the balance port on the front of the charger. A separate balance board WILL NOT fit into the balance port on the X1 Mini! THe Mini only charges 2s-4s and most (if not all) balance boards come with a different connector for chargers that charge to 6s.

Members online

No members online now.
Back