ECX Amp MT - Servo makes buzzing noise when pointed right, might not be turning as well

Rockstead

Attached is the video with and without the wheels.

I tightened everything I could reach with the wheels off, the buzzing noise is only to the right and I feel as though the right doesn’t turn as far but could be in my head, having another opinion would be good.

My Amp also wobbles going backwards and I know there is a zip tie mod and I found one picture without the zip tie but showing where to wrap but I couldn’t figure it out regardless, if anyone can help with that too please.

Stock electronics are on the cheap side. This is how all companies keep their RTRs overall pricing low.

I would just update to RPM saver eliminator and new servo.

You will be happier.

I threw down the gauntlet, spent the extra money, and bought the Hot Racing Bellcrank. Works perfect. No issues with steering, no reverse wobbles, no binding/rubbing parts. The stock servo went out and I picked up a cheap JX 20kg Servo. No issues.20190905_145022.jpg20190905_212411.jpg20190905_212521.jpg

Looks good, just one little disclaimer. Do not think you have to fix, but just know if you did...........
inCollage_20191004_125447586.jpg

Never had an issue with inconsistent steering.
Have you tried it from how it is? Do you understand having it parallel to ground makes it consistent? (Inconsistent might not be the best word used.)
Watch when you turn right to left, steering linkage rises higher from one direction to the other.
You convinced yet?
Like I said, your steering will be just fine, but it could be better if you make this slight adjustment.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back