Flysky radios

I know the flysky gt3b is popular for crawler guys. They seem to be durable from what I've read, and the recievers are cheap to. The reason they use the gt3b is because it's easily modified to have several more channels on it, which probably isn't important for a racer.

My RedCat crawler has a GT3B and it works well. No flair or un-necessary bells and whistles - it just works. Though ... being used for crawling I can’t speak for its range as I’m usually in close proximity to my rig.

My RedCat crawler has a GT3B and it works well. No flair or un-necessary bells and whistles - it just works. Though ... being used for crawling I can’t speak for its range as I’m usually in close proximity to my rig.
It has terrific range as in it go as far as you can see anyway. They are great for crawling and bashing. Not so great for racing. The response time has a lag that you will notice when racing. They are a great economical radio for the right applications.

I use a Flysky Noble NB4 for my Axial crawler and Clodbuster. Both are 4 wheel steer and the Noble has a crazy amount of features along with a bunch of model storage.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1553324863017.jpg
    FB_IMG_1553324863017.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1553324876089.jpg
    FB_IMG_1553324876089.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Members online

Back