Keeping down the front end

MADitto

Any recommendations on keeping down the front end? I have read about adding lead weights to the front, but I am worried it will nose dive after a jump.

Have you tried removing spacers from your front shocks and inserting them into the rear shocks? Adjusting the preload so the vehicle pushes more to the front.

Have you tried taking he foam blocks that come to move the battery forward or rearward and putting behind batteries to push battery a little forward, really helped my sons Ruckus

What, exactly, is the issue? Is your car doing wheelies? Suffering from "understeer" or pushing in corners?

Have you tried removing spacers from your front shocks and inserting them into the rear shocks? Adjusting the preload so the vehicle pushes more to the front.
I replaced the stock shocks with aluminum ones. Thank you for the recommendation thought.

Have you tried taking he foam blocks that come to move the battery forward or rearward and putting behind batteries to push battery a little forward, really helped my sons Ruckus
Actually that where I thought the foam block Wass supposed to go. I have had it there all along. Thanks for the recommendation.

What, exactly, is the issue? Is your car doing wheelies? Suffering from "understeer" or pushing in corners?
The primary issue is wheelies. I have to ease the throttle or the front end flips up.

I also have an issue with understeer, but not much I can do about that. I threw another pair of Dirt Hawgs up front and it helped a little.

Set some expo on the radio?

Also, if you have that much punch from the motor, you can add weights to the front no problem, you can just hold the throttle a bit longer off a jump to counter the nosedive.

Set some expo on the radio?

Also, if you have that much punch from the motor, you can add weights to the front no problem, you can just hold the throttle a bit longer off a jump to counter the nosedive.
Thank you, I will try that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back