multi charger suggestions?

ironhead79

Looking for a multi charger so I can charge NIMH & lipo batteries. Anyone have suggestions or links, prefer one that's not going to empty my pockets, but still get the job done!! Thx.

I have two Hitec chargers and love them. The X1 Mini is AC only, and will charge many different battery types, including sealed lead-acid batteries. The X1 AC Plus is basically the same as the Mini but also has to capability of connecting directly to a car battery for charging on the go (or if you don't have an inverter to plug into your 12V socket in the car). The X1 Mini is about US$45 and the X1 AC Plus appears to be discontinued, but you may find one at local stores for about US$65. Hitec has a couple of newer models out that are quite cool: There's the super-basic X1 Nano for US$25 and the RDX1 for US$60. All of these chargers have the same interface and will charge the same varieties of battery chemistries (except the X1 Nano- it will only charge LiPo, NiMH, LiFe, and LiHV).

I have two Hitec chargers and love them. The X1 Mini is AC only, and will charge many different battery types, including sealed lead-acid batteries. The X1 AC Plus is basically the same as the Mini but also has to capability of connecting directly to a car battery for charging on the go (or if you don't have an inverter to plug into your 12V socket in the car). The X1 Mini is about US$45 and the X1 AC Plus appears to be discontinued, but you may find one at local stores for about US$65. Hitec has a couple of newer models out that are quite cool: There's the super-basic X1 Nano for US$25 and the RDX1 for US$60. All of these chargers have the same interface and will charge the same varieties of battery chemistries (except the X1 Nano- it will only charge LiPo, NiMH, LiFe, and LiHV).
Do any of these charge more than one at a time? How much charge will go through them for volts or whatever? Balance charge?

Lol, sorry idk why I'm asking stupid questions when u have links to them... I will check them out!

Members online

No members online now.
Back