My 2wd 1/10 ruckus

That's what I live my life by! The moment I buy a new R/C I buy a Cuda body for it haha...
I'm actually thinking about making my own Cuda bodies soon, because most aren't scale enough for me. I loved HPI's version, but they are discontinued...

If you do that i want 1 or 2 or 3.lol

I'm liking what you've done to your Ruckus. It looks good with the Trenchers installed. Which associated turnbuckles did you use for your setup?

As I am new to rc's as well I'm not as brave as you haha, how is the ruckus holding up now?

Being new is no excuse. ;) The best way to learn is to jump in with both feet. :D

I'm liking what you've done to your Ruckus. It looks good with the Trenchers installed. Which associated turnbuckles did you use for your setup?

Thanks!
I can't remember off hand what part number the turnbuckles are but, I'll look it up and let you know.

As I am new to rc's as well I'm not as brave as you haha, how is the ruckus holding up now?

Very good actually. I just recently had to change out a part on the MIP 08106 cvds. While I was waiting I put stock driveshafts back on and turned down the punch to 2. Went ahead and ordered another set of long HD Ecx driveshafts just to have around.

The two motors I'm using are GoolRc motors, and can be found on Amazon. Both motors are still going strong, run cool as a cucumber, not noisy, and affordable.
I'm not saying they're the best out there but, they get my vote! (and my money) Lol!

Very good actually. I just recently had to change out a part on the MIP 08106 cvds. While I was waiting I put stock driveshafts back on and turned down the punch to 2. Went ahead and ordered another set of long HD Ecx driveshafts just to have around.
Which part did you have to change out? We're considering the MIPs. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Back