My current ECX AMP build

Looking good.

Noticed that you have 12.8V for battery voltage. Note that 3s is 3 x 4.2V (full charge) = 12.6V. A small charge, but it does affect your theoretical peak RPM/ speed.

Sure looks like a ds3218 servo in there. It fit without having to move the servo mounts back? I had to push mine back against the battery tray.

Looking good.

Noticed that you have 12.8V for battery voltage. Note that 3s is 3 x 4.2V (full charge) = 12.6V. A small charge, but it does affect your theoretical peak RPM/ speed.

I am confused. Isnt a 3s 11.1V like it says on the battery?

I am confused. Isnt a 3s 11.1V like it says on the battery?

3.7V per cell for LiPo is what they quote on the batteries, that's their nominal voltage. When fully charged, each cell should be at 4.2V per cell.

Also it says tire size, you wrote 2.2, that would be the rim size. I would think with that gearing you'd be going faster. I have a 3900kv on 3s and with 19/87 it probably is around 40. Does have big 2.8 trenchers though. Driveshafts don't last long on 3s...

You’ll have to lower the ride height to get past 60mph by shortening the shocks. I was doing speed runs with 3s and a 26t pinion and too much air gets under it and it starts wheelying and a massive tumble. I don’t think my TBR bumper helped with aerodynamics. Haha...

Sure looks like a ds3218 servo in there. It fit without having to move the servo mounts back? I had to push mine back against the battery tray.
Sort of. I had to shave a few spots with a dremel to make it so the servo saver wouldn't rub. I'll post pics when I can take them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back