my ruckus... so far

i know hot racing are drop in, made for the 2wd ecx torment and ruckus, maybe circuit too?

i did not know MIPs drop in, those will be next choice...
depending on how long HRs last... LOL
HRs were cheaper too

didn't some kind of mod need to be done for the driveshafts to fit on the transmission outdrive shafts? and thought i read somewhere traxxas axles slightly bigger?

i know hot racing are drop in, made for the 2wd ecx torment and ruckus, maybe circuit too?

HRs were cheaper too

didn't some kind of mod need to be done for the driveshafts to fit on the transmission outdrive shafts? and thought i read somewhere traxxas axles slightly bigger?
I can't remember if the MIPs

HRs were cheaper too

I know with the plastic Stampede 4x4 axles you have to drill out the part that goes on the transmission outdrive with a 5mm drill bit, Traxxas transmission outdrive plastic things have a D shape to the hole, Ecx is round. So the MIPs might very well be the same way.

Sorry for late answer.
You'll have to limit the shock travel a bit. Remember that my driveshafts are dogbone style ones, not MIP HD. Posting from my phone, I'll try to post reference number later.

Sorry for late answer.
You'll have to limit the shock travel a bit. Remember that my driveshafts are dogbone style ones, not MIP HD. Posting from my phone, I'll try to post reference number later.
Oh okay I knew about limiting shock travel I just didn't know if they were like the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 shafts where you have to drill out the diff output yokes.

Latest posts

Members online

Back