Reverse Only

CoachYoYo

My son got a new MT AMP for Christmas. Only ran about 4 batteries through it and after the last run it now only goes in reverse

When we turn it on it beeps, pauses and then beeps three times. I think they get higher in pitch.

We tried to re-calibrate it making sure:
throttle not reversed, throttle trim in neutral, throttle travel range is 100%​
We also tried to bind it again. Does the same thing.

The truck runs in reverse and will brake. After braking we then have to push the throttle twice to move the wheels again.

Please help?

Thanks, Rob.

My son got a new MT AMP for Christmas. Only ran about 4 batteries through it and after the last run it now only goes in reverse

When we turn it on it beeps, pauses and then beeps three times. I think they get higher in pitch.

We tried to re-calibrate it making sure:
throttle not reversed, throttle trim in neutral, throttle travel range is 100%​
We also tried to bind it again. Does the same thing.

The truck runs in reverse and will brake. After braking we then have to push the throttle twice to move the wheels again.

Please help?

Thanks, Rob.
I'm not shure but I think your esc has something wrong with it. Try to send an e-mail or something to the shop you bought it from and ask for help or for a new esc.

My Amp MT did the same exact thing. We ended up replacing the ESC. I could have just replaced it with another stock one, but I try to avoid replacing stock items that break, with the same stock items again (unless that part is a weak point by design.) The ESC and the reciever in the amp is integrated into the same unit. If you buy a new separate ESC you will also need buy a receiver and a radio that will go with it. I think there is a receiver out there that will work with the stock radio, butIi don't know which one/ones.

Latest posts

Members online

Back