temper hilux

oriancannon

Hey guys new to the forum, figured i would post some stuff ive been doing.

got my temper a few months ago, been enjoying it, i ended up getting axle extensions, some rc4wd tires which were nice and soft, did an aluminum extension on the frame to relocate the shocks and body mounts so i could put a WPL toyota hilux shell on it ( was 35 bucks for the whole car so i just used the toyota body)
the weight has gone up on the lower side so now it sticks pretty good, i dont like how heavy it is and how hard the truck has to work, so im probably going to upgrade more of it later on down the road for better performance on steeper inclines.

Attachments

• IMG_1573.JPG
    IMG_1573.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1574.JPG
    IMG_1574.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1579.JPG
    IMG_1579.JPG
    208.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1582.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 36
@oriancannon what other upgrades are you looking at doing to the Temper?
im working on making a fourlink setup out of adjustable traxxas stampede rods and what ever else i can get as a lower motor mount plate, i need more power ot of the motor so i need to cheaply get a better motor or esc that will do what i want because the tires are so heavy. i can get it to crawl vertically pretty well but once the battery takes a fart it barely move the tires

i also have videos of the fire wood pile crawl and the fire pit crawl but having issues loading it

plus my suspension is a little dippy right now, the back end likes to flex super hard and the front... not so much so ima do some mods to equal that out, doing all this and trying to keep the car under 200 $

Latest posts

Members online

Back