Will Traxxas Slash wheels fit the ECX Torment 4x4?

loosenut

So I keep reading that 2WD Slash rims fit, but on the 4x4 Torment is it Slash front or Slash rear rims?

i would buy the slash 4x4 as they the same offset front n rear tho if ya want slash 2wd just get 2 pairs of either think fronts will make it a lil bit wider

I bought Proline Renegade wheels (PRO2727-03) and Proline Striker tires (10104-00 ) and now my wheel base is about 5-10mm narrower.

Rims touch the suspension arms.

10mm thick 12mm alloy hexes on their way.

Hot racing hexes can go in a box until I learn what wheels are compatible with a 4x4 torment.

Proline wheels for Slash 4x4 do not fit an ECX Torment 4x4

Because of this cool design feature.

Period or only if you fit wider hexes?

If you can find and fit wider hexes you'll change the wheelbase width

So if you have wider hexes then you should get a different offset wheel than slash rear.

I was going to take a dremel to the proline slash offset wheels to clear a path for the protrusion on the torment arm but then I found a set of stock torment wheels.

Hey Loosenut - for grins I did a quick test on the 4wd Torment I have (the current blue and orange one). Slash 2wd fronts and rears both clear that little connector bar on the rear a-arm. The fronts are about 3/16" wider than stock and the rears came out about 1/4" wider. I also tested a newer Associated SC10 rear hex wheel & tire I had and it also cleared the bar and came out at the same width as stock although the offset spacing looks deeper into the rim. The final wheel I had might interest you the most - it's off the Losi Tenacity SCT but Horizon uses it on a few of their vehicles including the recently launched and discontinued Force RC Warhawk. I got a set with Maxxis licensed tires and the offset looks the same as the stock Torment wheel. Mounted width is the same as the ECX 4wd stocker. Wheels are available without the tires in black or gray for $20 a set on ebay.

Latest posts

Members online

Back