4x4 torment

Torment

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the hobbies I recently purchased a ecx torment 4x4 love it started upgrade I got stuff has new brushless motor and esc and a 3s lipo and now my front end won't pull I've driven it since I first put it all in. Also after that I tried to drive it aging and it won't pull it's self for longer then 3 or so minutes what do yall think

Last edited:
Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the hobbies I recently purchased a ECX torment 4x4 love it started upgrade I got stuff has new brushless motor and ESC and a 3s LiPo and now my front end won't pull I've driven it since I first put it all in. Also after that I tried to drive it aging and it won't pull it's self for longer then 3 or so minutes what do yall think
What do you mean the front won't pull? I'm fairly new and if i can help I'd like to but I'm not sure what you mean.

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the hobbies I recently purchased a ECX torment 4x4 love it started upgrade I got stuff has new brushless motor and ESC and a 3s LiPo and now my front end won't pull I've driven it since I first put it all in. Also after that I tried to drive it aging and it won't pull it's self for longer then 3 or so minutes what do yall think
Hi there are you talking about pulling up a wheelie. If so tighten up the slipper gear if you want to do them ,but it puts a lot of strss on the transmission

I figured out what was wrong the drive shafts has a set screw in it and it fell out and after it being gone who knows how long I need a new driveshaft

Wow, well glad you figured it out. I rounded out the slot in the front diff in my Temper the other day and it took a while to realize that one front wheel wasn't "Powered" but the other 3 were working fine.

I figured out what was wrong the drive shafts has a set screw in it and it fell out and after it being gone who knows how long I need a new driveshaft
I knw u can buy some metal ones from ebay i did that too my son's ruckus MT and added some loctight to the screws

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back