Ball pivots for 1/10 4x4s

Jp1ruckus

Hey guys.
Has anyone experimented with ball pivots on stock camber/steering links to get rid of some play.
The plastic links are good its just the ball pivots that let them down.
Ive tryed a thick grease on the off chance that might tighten them up but its to messy and didn't do much. Stupid i know.
Got to try these things i guess.
Ball pivots are cheeper than traxxas adjustables and most people wont adjust them anyway ..
Thanks

Yep. I use a combination of Associated turnbuckles and RPM's heavy duty rod ends (ball cups). The ball cups will still stretch and wear and thus become a little loose over time. And each time you pop them off that shortens their usable life just a little more.

Hey guys. Found out a awsome trick. Use nitro fuel line instead of pivots. Cut a mm bigger each side of linkage and nudge it tight. Its worked wonders and it cost me £2 for a length. It also takes the shock out of impacts

Hey guys. Found out a awsome trick. Use nitro fuel line instead of pivots. Cut a mm bigger each side of linkage and nudge it tight. Its worked wonders and it cost me £2 for a length. It also takes the shock out of impacts
Can you upload a picture?

Just note that of you do this to your steering linkages then your stock servo will struggle as there is more friction.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back