Brushless ECX AMP

Nice! I just bought my sons new radio systems for their AMPs for their upcoming birthdays to get them started on upgrades. They want to use birthday money to go brushless so they can keep up with dad :D

I use a Flysky-gt3c in my cars but they think the control is awkward. It's kind of large, the knob sticks out and the settings are confusing. By recommendation I got them each a GT2B. They are better size and shape for their smaller hands and similar layout of settings under a door like the amps. Plus they are rechargeable and use a lipo.

And I got some waterproof receiver boxes for them.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about replacing the Flysky gt3B's i've got. or maybe modding them to use rechargeable lipos.. I'm growing to hate the way they devour AA's.

name brands won't work for me. I have way too many rigs, and get new ones all the time. I can't drop $30-$40 every time I want to add another RX. If I ever got into serious racing, I would invest in higher quality components, but for my point and shoot, and crash driving style.. it would be a waste of money. I'm pretty much stuck with the FlySky systems at this point. I will look into those batteries.

Kinda hard to judge the speed from the onboard video. Was that a backflip at 0:30? It looks like a handful for sure.

Members online

No members online now.
Back