Brushless power in my temper

CumminsFan

Trying out a cheap brushless combo in my temper. It's a goolrc 4 pole sensorless 4800kv motor amd esc combo. The esc isn't waterproof but I'm going to waterproof it or use a different esc. Switched to this system after a burned up my 370 latrax in the mud. I'm also running a 2s lipo. 20190526_143057.jpg20190526_143134.jpg

I also think i stripped teeth on the rear diff too... Lol
It's not Steel but it's a lot larger and stronger and you can use it on The Temper is a barrage Doomsday drive shaft. and if I was to guess you probably didn't strip out the differential gears you probably stripped the inside of the connector box that is made out of plastic there's a Redcat Racing aluminum connect box it'll work 680010 is the redcat part number. I've ordered to myself and I'm currently waiting online to be delivered to the hobby shop the next couple of days

It's not Steel but it's a lot larger and stronger and you can use it on The Temper is a barrage Doomsday drive shaft. and if I was to guess you probably didn't strip out the differential gears you probably stripped the inside of the connector box that is made out of plastic there's a Redcat Racing aluminum connect box it'll work 680010 is the redcat part number. I've ordered to myself and I'm currently waiting online to be delivered to the hobby shop the next couple of days
Yeah i actually didn't mess up the spools, i thought i did, but it was the old driveshaft that was connected to the transmission hitting the cover and binding. The front driveshaft broke at the slider piece on the transmission side. Thanks for the tip on the drive shafts, I'll definitely have to try them out if i can't find anything else

Yeah i actually didn't mess up the spools, i thought i did, but it was the old driveshaft that was connected to the transmission hitting the cover and binding. The front driveshaft broke at the slider piece on the transmission side. Thanks for the tip on the drive shafts, I'll definitely have to try them out if i can't find anything else
what you need is to Output shaft I think is what it's called from a barrage Doomsday or a Gen 2 same thing output shaft is a little bit longer so sticks out farther and clears the transmission gear cover case

what you need is to Output shaft I think is what it's called from a barrage Doomsday or a Gen 2 same thing output shaft is a little bit longer so sticks out farther and clears the transmission gear cover case
If you get those issues fixed you still going to need that connector box Redcat it's aluminum cuz you'll be next week is link is going to be that plastic connect box or I think ECX calls it a bowler School

If you get those issues fixed you still going to need that connector box Redcat it's aluminum cuz you'll be next week is link is going to be that plastic connect box or I think ECX calls it a bowler School
bowler spool I meant

yeah that sucks your going to need stronger drivelines if you do find a replacement it's the same size as the stock 1 please let me know I might want to invest in one myself I bought a barrage Doomsday gutted the transmission and Driveline and linkages and installed on my gen 1 temper then I purchased a gin to temper it took all the good stuff from the Gen one and put it in the Gen 2 so I have a 390 barrage doomsday motor in my Gen 2 temper and eventually when I put the gin one back together I'm going to have the 380 from the gym to in my gym 1

yeah that sucks your going to need stronger drivelines if you do find a replacement it's the same size as the stock 1 please let me know I might want to invest in one myself I bought a barrage Doomsday gutted the transmission and Driveline and linkages and installed on my gen 1 temper then I purchased a gin to temper it took all the good stuff from the Gen one and put it in the Gen 2 so I have a 390 barrage doomsday motor in my Gen 2 temper and eventually when I put the gin one back together I'm going to have the 380 from the gym to in my gym 1
stupid talk to text I think you get my point though not gym I meant gen but you still might want the tranny out put shaft from the doomsday or gen 2 temper cause of it being longer and not binding up on anything

stupid talk to text I think you get my point though not gym I meant gen but you still might want the tranny out put shaft from the doomsday or gen 2 temper cause of it being longer and not binding up on anything
I believe i found a metal replacement that will work, i just need to order them and try them out. The driveshaft was only binding because it was broken, it didn't have any issue while it wasn't broken

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back