GIVEAWAY: ECX Ball Bearing Kit from FastEddyBearings

Just uploaded a pic of our ecx family. My mini ruckus has fast eddy bearings and they are definitely an upgrade.

Man, we are 2 days out and I just noticed a wobble on my #reaktoramp. Broke her down and what do I find???? Seized ball bearings. Lmao

Man, we are 2 days out and I just noticed a wobble on my #reaktoramp. Broke her down and what do I find???? Seized ball bearings. Lmao
I bet if you win or buy a set of FastEddyBearings that you'll see they will last much longer than the stock bearings. ;)

I bet if you win or buy a set of FastEddyBearings that you'll see they will last much longer than the stock bearings. ;)
If I don't win, I will buy a set in the future. Ive been cut off by the wifey as I was laid of 2 weeks ago. Lol but I need bearingggggss

Who's ready to win a FREE bearing set from FastEddyBearings? :D

First thanks to FastEddyBearings for making this possible and to everyone that joined, we've got a good start to the Media page and a lot of good images and even some videos shared too. Keep on posting them!

Now lets find out who won the free set...

Congratulations to @i_r_beej - you're the winner of this ECXForum giveaway.

Congrats @i_r_beej!!

Have I mentioned yet that every contest winner has to do a review thread? ;) :cool:

Don't really have to, but I'm sure other members would enjoy reading what people think. And since they were given to you free.......well you're kind of obligated. :D

Congrats sir, can't wait to hear his they work for you. Although I may get some before then. Lol thanks to Woodie and fast Eddies for setting this up.

Congrat man can't wait to hear how they preform!! Need to get some soon myself.

image.jpeg

Thank you to @WoodiE and FastEddyBearings.com for the giveaway! The bearings arrived yesterday (so fast already, and they're not even in the car yet!) and I'll post a review over in drivetrain and chassis later this week.

Sorry for the delay, but I've posted photos and a brief review in "Chassis and Drivetrain." (The reason for the delay in posting the review is evident in the review!)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back