GIVEAWAY: ECX Monster Truck / Desert Buggy!

Well it's time... we've finally made it to 50 members with 20 or more posts! Here are the list of members entered into the giveaway:

@X
@i_r_beej
@xlDooM
@r8derhed5150
@dmill1369
@Juanmarteen
@Reefguy89
@groove
@Vivendus
@Erequena1959
@Austxhorn
@mrc82
@K0N3R77
@steven81
@bry73
@Casualbasher
@Rcnut14
@Mark
@MADitto
@mikel81
@sweet rc
@rob5059
@440Mopar
@Rehab79
@Evergreen247
@ChazOutlaw
@Mikewilliams3530
@Newb96
@mshell56118
@KwkRide
@Turtle24
@MonkeyFist
@Batone76
@justatree
@Tyork_tex
@roger25118
@MrPeanut81
@DjDice1
@moretracks
@Shagz
@CRK
@driftomaniacs
@AK4WD
@rambisetr
@shortcourse5117
@Yeti45
@Rolex
@Ecxer
@Aiden
@AbdoSnowMan

The winner was randomly selected by Random.org. I simply had it randomly pick a number from 1 through 50, the number it picked was then matched with the user list listed above in that order and that became the winner of the ECX AMP.

Before we show the winner I want to quickly thank every member, not just the first 50 to 20, but everyone for becoming part of this community. It's been a lot of fun and great to even call several of you friends. I'm certainly looking forward to what the future holds not only for this community but ECX as well. So thank all of you for being part of it!

So now on to what everyone wants to know... who is going to win the ECX AMP!? :D

The winner of the ECX AMP belongs to lucky #3:

ecx-amp-winner-xldoom.png

Number 3 on the list is @xlDooM!

Congratulations @xlDooM and thanks again to everyone who joined the community. Looking forward to doing another giveaway soon!

Ohh yeah! :cool:

Thanks a lot for this awesome forum, and this awesome giveaway, and the awesome members who made it a pleasure to hang around here. I spend at least as much time reading this forum as I do running my RCs, lol.

I think I should probably go for the buggy since I already have the MT. I'll do my best to make a meaningful comparison review between the two.

I had an alert that said "woodie mentioned you in the thread "giveaway" and I was like wooooooo then I opened the thread and the first new post was woodie listing everyone who entered, and I was like awwwwww, then I scrolled down and I won, wooooooo again :D

Congrats with your purchase! Maybe you can make a new thread with some pictures of it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back