GIVEAWAY: ECX Monster Truck / Desert Buggy!

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
GIVEAWAY IS OVER: @xlDooM won the ECX AMP.
http://ecxforum.com/register/
ecx-amp.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the forum we are going to giveaway a FREE ECX AMP Monster Truck (or) Desert Buggy (winners choice)!

GIVEAWAY:

The first 50 people to get 20 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 50th person reaches 20 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 1 person out of the 50 members will be randomly drawn and will win the brand new ECX AMP Monster Truck or Desert Buggy!

RULES:

• No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account - Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

Members Automatically Entered:

@440Mopar
@AK4WD
@Austxhorn
@Casualbasher
@DjDice1
@Ecxer
@Erequena1959
@Juanmarteen
@KwkRide
@Mark
@MrPeanut81
@Rcnut14
@Reefguy89
@Rehab79
@Rolex
@SydneyMC
@Tyork_tex
@X
@Yeti45
@bry73
@dmill1369
@groove
@i_r_beej
@justatree
@mshell56118
@r8derhed5150
@rob5059
@roger25118
@steven81

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

Thanks for creating the new site and offering up some incentive for participation Woodie.

So, if I can spam my way to 20 posts and annoy these guys enough to leave the forum, I'll get a new truck?

So, if I can spam my way to 20 posts and annoy these guys enough to leave the forum, I'll get a new truck?

Wait! We can't all use that technique!

Or can we.........

Glad I joined! Great way to keep us involved. Cool forum and cool trucks. Having so much fun with our new "Temper". Thanks

Same problem here, X. Perhaps if we merge our powers we will become a devastating force to be reckoned with.
26 posts and he's still here. That's just not right.

Wonder twins activate!!

Of course it's no contest as far as the winner here...

Yours truly

Will win. It called rigging

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back