GIVEAWAY: ECX Monster Truck / Desert Buggy!

Yup, this may take a loooooooooong time.......

So tell your friends to join up!! The more people here posting, the quicker someone gets a free RC.

This giveaway is awesome! Ok so at my LHS I noticed they carried a lot of ECX stuff. I've been thinking of making up a flyer, to drum up some membership and maybe find some local folks to wheel with. What do yall think? Maybe Woodie will chime in in a minute and tell me if it would be ok.

This giveaway is awesome! Ok so at my LHS I noticed they carried a lot of ECX stuff. I've been thinking of making up a flyer, to drum up some membership and maybe find some local folks to wheel with. What do yall think? Maybe Woodie will chime in in a minute and tell me if it would be ok.

As Woodie's completely unofficial right hand man, I'm confident in saying feel free to get the word out. The more people to contribute around here the better. :D

I get stopped all the time while out on the rocks. Havent gotten to it yet, just been so busy at work and trying to move as well. Anyway, business cards are real cheap to print up or even purchase since so many have trial buys. My idea is to pack some cards that have the forum address, as well as the local LHS that carries almost all of the current ECX cars in stock so they can get into one within minutes. Im usually within 15 minutes of the shop whenever we are out climbing. I'm not a brand fan, but ECX is deffinatly a great place to start.

One thing though, with all the awesome people that i've had the pleasure to chat with, help, and learn from, its made it very difficult to want to be done with my current ECX and move on to something else. I really like the Amp buggy, but its so hard not to drool over that new axial bomber.

At any rate after only being here for just over a month, its great watching this forum grow and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Thanks to all of you here, you really have made my ECX experience an awesome one and I hope many of you will experience the same.

One thing though, with all the awesome people that i've had the pleasure to chat with, help, and learn from, its made it very difficult to want to be done with my current ECX and move on to something else. I really like the Amp buggy, but its so hard not to drool over that new axial bomber.

If you end up buying another brand's RC there's no reason you can't still share it with people on this forum. Perhaps it would be good if Woodie created a sub category for other RCs on this forum, we have it on his other sites. I understand your feelings on it though. Once you build up a "family" of people you enjoy interacting with, it's hard to want to move elsewhere.

I get stopped all the time while out on the rocks. Havent gotten to it yet, just been so busy at work and trying to move as well. Anyway, business cards are real cheap to print up or even purchase since so many have trial buys. My idea is to pack some cards that have the forum address, as well as the local LHS that carries almost all of the current ECX cars in stock so they can get into one within minutes. Im usually within 15 minutes of the shop whenever we are out climbing. I'm not a brand fan, but ECX is deffinatly a great place to start.

At any rate after only being here for just over a month, its great watching this forum grow and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Thanks to all of you here, you really have made my ECX experience an awesome one and I hope many of you will experience the same.

And what would that hobby shop be? It seems none of the lhs in san jose carry ecx.

And what would that hobby shop be? It seems none of the lhs in san jose carry ecx.
Hobbies Unlimited - 937 Manor Blvd. San Leandro. I wish he had just a little more for cars, but that could change if I can help grow the community some more around here and let people know that you don't have to spend your life savings on this kind of hobby anymore. Unless you want too...
http://www.hobbiesunlimited.net

Last edited:
If you end up buying another brand's RC there's no reason you can't still share it with people on this forum. Perhaps it would be good if Woodie created a sub category for other RCs on this forum, we have it on his other sites. I understand your feelings on it though. Once you build up a "family" of people you enjoy interacting with, it's hard to want to move elsewhere.
Ask and you shall receive :) - A Other RC's forum is now available!

Ok I joined o get you all closer to the 50 members, Now working on the 20 post part of the rules.

Nope still goin on. So whats the 440 in? Charger? chally?
Nice! I can't believe more people haven't signed up, I wanted to join just because of how awesome ECX's line-up is!
It's actually a '66 Satellite, she's my baby!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back