Kit VS RTR?

mattheman03

Hello, I was wondering if, since I'm a newbie, should i get a kit or rtr ecx amp?

Any help is appreciated!

Newbie or veteran, it is always beneficial to get a kit. Everyone benefits from knowing the ins and outs of your new RC. The assembly of that kit is not beyond anyone that has basic mechanical capability.

I would agree with X, kits not only offer a better way of learning about your new RC they are also a lot of fun and with the ECX AMP it's a very quick build.

Ok. Second question. Do the metal gear kits fit the amps?

And where can I find how many posts I have done?

For the giveaway?

Thanks!

And are there any options for tire foams? I hear both versions of the amp come with foam less?

And are the esc and reciever one unit for the amp?

I will also reccomend the kit. It's a fun build, and the instructions could also come in handy for any dissasembly required if you choose to upgrade stuff in the future.

The metal gears fit. The Circuit and Amp are twins. I think the kit fits all ECX 2WD, but if in doubt, Circuit stuff should fit.

Tire foams can be purchsed from a variety of companies, like Pro-Line. To install them on the wheels that come with the Amp, you'll need to remove the tire glue first, then re-glue after,which might be a pain.

The ESC and Reciever are one unit, and are one of the first things a lot of people ditch, especially if they're going Brushless and/or LiPo, from what I've been able to learn.

Yes, it works quite well by all accounts. Some members here have installed it like it a lot. It is reccomended that you get a metal geared servo, as it will strip out the stock one pretty easily.

i got the kit as my first RC and honestly i had a blast putting it together and getting a feel or thing to come when i upgrade and break and fix stuff it is a well put together kit

i went with the Hot Racing aluminum shocks on mine looking at some of the other aluminum upgrades from ecx and steering upgrade from rpm

Members online

No members online now.
Back