New Desert Buggies

Wetworth

Thanks for everyone for answering my recent questions. I picked up a pair of Desert Buggies yesterday. They're perfect for what I was looking for, and the little one is enjoying them. The dual rate throttle works amazingly well. Here's a few photos:

6vrkw8z.jpg

Ox6WUMk.jpg

d45I7qT.jpg

I LOVE the AMP DB. Every time I see one I want one! :) So I'm quite envious that you have two. Enjoy!

Any time you can get a kid outside to play these days is a win. Bonus points for having it be driving an RC.

I guaranty you and your son are going to love these buggys!! My son and I both have one, almost indestructible. My son had his first break down landing a jump full throttle. Ooooops!! If you decide to upgrade in the future it just gets better.

Yeah, they're doing great. My last battery powered RC was a Tamiya TA-02 Truck and these are comparable in speed but a lot more usable. I've been impressed in just about every aspect of the DB so far. Just gotta find somewhere to run them with some jumps ;)

I was having real trouble connecting with my middle son (mummys boy) until we both got into RC. Now we cant wait to play outside together and the xbox/ipads dont get a look in anymore!

Were gonna paint a clear shell and add some extras to turn it into a mad max truck together soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back